Monday, May 9, 2011

Behind the Shoot: Lisa Capuchino of Capuchino Beauty

I'm sure you've noticed how amazingly beautiful my lovely models look in everything you've seen from P.S. You're Lovely... Well, behind every shoot is the where the real magic begins. I would like to introduce you to Lisa Capchino of Capuchino Beauty, the amazing makeup artist behind the PSYL shoot.





Lisa has always loved the idea of creating through makeup and in 2003 she took that leap of faith and Capuchino Makeup was born. With Capunchinno Makeup she supplied makeup artist and hairstyles to any job they could "get a brush on." They were able to conquer making their clients look good but now they wanted to make them feel good. Fast Forward to 2006 and the total concept of Capuchino Beauty came to life with a company that still offers the services they were known for but with some wonderful additions like makeup lessons and Beauty Parties for you and your girls. Through her blog, CBeauty 411, she offer tips for beauty, everyday life and giving back to the community.



It was such a blessing to have her on the shoot and her work is amazing. She heard my vision for the girls and  delivered beyond my expectations. She allowed that natural beauty to shine through and didn't cover them in layers of makeup. I was able to wear my makeup all day long and never felt like I just HAD to get it off.






Please make sure you "Like" Capuchino Beauty on FACEBOOK and go to her website www.capuchino-beauty.com



Thanks again, Lisa, I couldn't have done it without you!











P.S. You're Lovely

Check out my ETSY shop
"Like" me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment