Monday, May 2, 2011

Necklaces for Lady Luxe: Mother's Day Comes Early

Hello My Lovelies,

 If you saw the sneak peek I put on Facebook last week for Lady Luxe I'm sure you've been waiting for the full picture. Erika, Lady Luxe herself, is the owner of a event resource studio in Houston called Event Luxe & Co. and she requested a Mother's Day gift for her mother and a special necklace for herself.


The necklace above was for her mother and has the birthstones of Erika, her husband, and their 3 children. From Left to Right: Erika: Crystal (April), Royal: Blue Zircon (December), Zion: Peridot (August), Destiny: Alexandrite (June), Cecil: Turquoise (December) 

NOTE: December has a couple of different birthstones


This special Mini Audrey was transformed by making the center stone of each strand the birthstone of her 3 children.

I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Enjoy!









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out my ETSY shop
"Like" me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment