Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage-spiration

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I'm on cloud nine as I finish packing for my FIRST cruise tomorrow. I wanted to share a little bit about myself with all of you so here we go. I consider myself a vintage girl with a love of the Hollywood stars of the 1920s-1960s-ish. I pull my inspiration for style, class, and life from so many wonderful people and things of these times.

Today's Vintage-spiration comes from my absolute favorite actress, style icon, and all around amazing person, Miss Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. As I'm packing I'm watching Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire and I just wanted to share some of my fav pics from the movie. Enjoy.

I wish I could have been around during her day!

She's just so cute. Classic in every way.

Love the full tulle skirt!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See ya next Monday.

P.S. Here's a little song... "On How to Be Lovely"



Blissfully,









P.S You're Lovely

Check out my ETSY shop
"Like" me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment