Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Pearl Friday Sale


Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had the chance to enjoy my grandmother's famous Lemon Jello Cake recipe in cupcake form and my sister's friend made an amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake! I know, it's almost too much to bear. 

Well check out what goodies I'm sharing with you! I present Black Pearl Friday! 



P.S. You’re Lovely   presents “Black Pearl Friday” starting this Friday 11/25!! 
In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday we will have 15 % off total purchase starting November 25th – November 28th
Make your purchases and enjoy your savings at our Etsy Store.


**NOTE** Paypal does not support discount codes so I can't do the sale directly through the blog. If you would like to order directly through me please email me at Info@PSYoureLovely.com

Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment