Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank God for Netflix and Youtube

Hello My Lovelies,

So today I spent all day in bed nursing my sickness and I must say I feel a lot better. I have been entertained by cartoons on netflix and terribly funny men on youtube all day long. I would post links to their site but some of the words are as lovely as I would like ya'll to believe I am lol. Tissues and Theraflu have been my survival kit today and are allowing me to make it to Saturday.
I don't know...the pic is just cool.

Still doesn't taste like Rrrrum Punch...

I'm now up cleaning my apartment because mommy is coming in the morning. I can't tell ya'll how much her support means to me. She's the greatest!
My mommy decorating her best friend's Christmas. Yep, its a tradition.
Anyway, I hope I see ya'll this Saturday and just in case you don't want to go back and look for flyer I'm posting it again for you.

Click for details


 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment