Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recharging

Hello My Lovelies,

I know you've missed me as much as I've missed you. I had to take a moment away from the blog while I moved into my new place. It has taken its toll on me but while watch Best Food Ever on Netflix I was reminded why I push myself to my limits. It's because I love what I do.



If you haven't stopped by One Green Street lately it's time to make a change. P.S. You're Lovely has found a home there and more pieces will be coming soon.

One Green Street


Just finished these pieces and they will find their new homes very soon.

Family Tree Necklace (November, October, March)



Gotta love it!

My Eyes Are Green Necklace


Have a lovely week everyone.

 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment