Sunday, May 27, 2012

Something Blue

Hello My Lovelies,

I've been busy working on a large order for a wedding party and today is finally the day. The bride is my sorority sister and I created a necklace, bracelet and earrings for her and stunning earrings for her 10 lovely bridesmaids.
Pearls, Cobalt Blue Swarovski Crystals, and Crystal Swarovski Crystals for the Bride's collection.
Rhinestones and pearls for the bridesmaids. Look pretty good together, if I do say so myself!





 It was truly an honor to be asked to create this for her. She is a darling sister and friend and I wish her and her husband many years of happiness!

That's all for now. Happy Sunday, everyone!



 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment